Product Description Brand Name: DZ NAILS Item Type: 3D Sculpture Plastiline Gel 2800 Ingredient: Resin Type: Nail Art Available Colors: More than 36 colors Quantity: 1pcs Available Package: Pots Jars: 5gr, 15gr, 30gr and 60gr Place of origi
1. File the nail with the file in a superficial way to leave the nail nail porous and facilitate the adhesion of the gels.
2. Apply a coat of DZ NAILS Primer without acid to lightly degrease the nail in free air drying for 60 seconds.
3. Apply a thin layer of DZ NAILS Base Coat or DZ Nails Base Rubber as an enamel leaving a separation of one millimeter between cuticle and product, sealing the free edge.
4. Dry in the Lamp for 60 seconds (UV / LED) of 36Watts.
5. Apply a thin thin layer of the DZ NAILS gel color.
6. Dry in the Lamp for 60 seconds (UV / LED) of 36Watts.- dark colors 65 seconds (UV / LED) of 36Watts.
7. Repeat the application of the DZ NAILS selected gel color, in the same way mentioned above
8. Dry in the Lamp for 60 seconds (UV / LED) of 36Watts.- dark colors 65 seconds (UV / LED) of 36Watts.
9. Make a ball of plasticine gel and place on the nail, then with a brush and a little alcohol, mold the clay making the petals of the flower taking the design ready in a curing time by UV / Led Lamp of 36 Watts per 60 seconds. You can add some color gel to give more color and designs to the flower, using the same curing time.
10. Once the DZ NAILS color gel drying time has elapsed, apply a coat of DZ NAILS No Wipe Top Coat Finish with the same system and order of application as the color, which will seal the color and provide a lasting shine
11. Dry in the Lamp for 90 seconds (UV / LED) of 36Watts.
Product Description Brand Name: DZ NAILS Item Type: Nail Gel Ingredient: Resin Type: Chameleon Flakes Gel Available Colors: More 8 colors Quantity: 1pcs Available Package:Botte Polish 5ml, 7.5ml, 10ml, 12ml and 15ml. Pots Jars: 5gr. Place o
Features: Solvent free Highly pigmented Last for 4 weeks Easy to remove Free of Formaldehyde/DBP/Toluene
Product Description We have 4 quality for plastiline gel: 1. Plastiline Gel 2900:Its consistency is smooth and the plasticine is thin with a strong color pigmentation, smooth layer and with inhibition layer. It is to make thin reliefs and t