1. File the nail with the file in a superficial way to leave the nail nail porous and facilitate the adhesion of the gels.
2. Apply a coat of DZ NAILS Primer without acid to lightly degrease the nail in free air drying for 60 seconds.
3. Apply a thin layer of DZ NAILS Base Coat or DZ Nails Base Rubber as an enamel leaving a separation of one millimeter between cuticle and product, sealing the free edge.
4. Dry in the Lamp for 60 seconds (UV / LED) of 36Watts.
5. Apply a thin thin layer of the DZ NAILS gel color.
6. Dry in the Lamp for 60 seconds (UV / LED) of 36Watts.- dark colors 65 seconds (UV / LED) of 36Watts.
7. Repeat the application of the DZ NAILS selected gel color, in the same way mentioned above
8. Dry in the Lamp for 60 seconds (UV / LED) of 36Watts.- dark colors 65 seconds (UV / LED) of 36Watts.
9. Once the DZ NAILS color gel drying time has elapsed, apply a coat of DZ NAILS No Wipe Top Coat Finish with the same system and order of application as the color, which will seal the color and provide a lasting shine
10. Dry in the Lamp for 90 seconds (UV / LED) of 36Watts.
Product Description We have 4 quality for plastiline gel: 1. Plastiline Gel 2900:Its consistency is smooth and the plasticine is thin with a strong color pigmentation, smooth layer and with inhibition layer. It is to make thin reliefs and t
Transfer Foil Gel 7004, this product can only be used to glue foil paper. It has a good layer of inhibition that makes it stick much stronger foil paper without leaving any residue, is transparent, moderate viscosity thick and without bad s